So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Sunday, February 5, 2012

FOTN before Winterlicious

Hello fellow bloggers, I know it;s been ages since I have blogged and I truly missed it. I really need to get back into the blog world. However, I just got ready to go to the Winterlicious dinner, for those of you that are in Toronto you may be familiar with this. I am so excited because I love fine dining and trying out new places. This is my first winterlicious and I hope it will be an amazing experience. I just found one of my hardly reached lipgloss box and ended up falling in love again with my Red Devil lipgloss by Mac. Hope you guys enjoy these pictures, and let me know what you think about this l/g.


Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo