So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Monday, September 5, 2011

Glam it up for a Wedding! Side Hair do + Sleek Makeup.

So this weekend I attended my friends wedding at a beautiful venue.
Dress shopping did not work out for me since I waited until the last minute to
find an outfit. Finally, I ended up wearing a dress from Le Chateau which was sitting in the closet and
voila I managed to pull it off. I curled my hair and pulled it to the side and kept the makeup simple and sleek.
Here are some pictures from the day of! Let me know what your opinions are about
this look.






The beautiful bridesmaid and I. The fit and the colour
of their dresses was simply gorgeous.


6 comments:

  1. i love your blog so much and you look absolutely gorgeous in all your pictures! please do another blog post soon! wedding makeup artist Sydney, bridal makeup artist Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask what colour lipstick you used for this look? It looks perfect on your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hun, love your blog! can you do a makeup collection post:) would love to see your whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, i love your sexy dress. This is more than beautiful. This is also more than just art. This is incredibly amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo