So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Haul to Satisfy a Very Stressful Exam Week!!

Hello my loves, my apologies for disappearing off the face of the earth. Exams have been extremely overwhelming and the weather does not set the mood right either. I just found out that because of some internal fire at my university all exams for this week have been postponed, you may have guessed that I am jumping for joy!!!! So I thought, what's better than a haul post of some additions to my makeup addiction!

In Toronto, we're fortunate enough to have Estee Lauder/Mac Warehouse sales,
so if you missed out on limited edition Mac products you can purchase them at the sales
and what's better is that they are at reduced prices :). Gotta love these sales.



My favourite colour out of the Mac Spring Colour Forecast: Crushed metal pigments.
This dark violet colour is so easy to work with, it seems chunky like the solar bits but
I found that there was minimal fall out and blends well.




Golden Crown is from Mac Tartan Tale : I am going to be honest,
I only bought this one because of the plaid imprint on the eyeshadow, it is
not pigmented at all I would just use this on the inner corner for a pop of shimmer, or as a brow highlight.



Left to Right : Profusion, Underplay, Colour Crafted and Bubbles.





I was amazed by the staying power of these Gosh Nail Polishes, they apply easily
and the matte colours are gorgeous, I am wearing Wild Lilac (571) in the pictures.
It's been about 4 days of wear and tear and I did not apply a top coat since I was in a rush and 
the polish is holding through. Definitely grabbing more of these! 


2 comments:

  1. The Mac lipstick in Profusion looks amazing, I want!

    And you look so much like Kim / Kourtney Kardashian on your blog title blog! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow im flattered thank you, those girls are gorgeous and I absolutely love their sense of style.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo