So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Monday, November 29, 2010

Circle Lens Contacts Review




CIRCLE LENS CONTACTS

Circle Lens contacts seem to be the new
talk of the town. These contacts literally make
your small pupils into animated eyes!!
I am wearing a dark brown contact lens in
the picture because I did not want them to appear
freakishly different then my original eye colour.
If you do not want anyone to notice I suggest
you go with something close to your original eye colour.
I am a prescription contact wearer so it was easy for me
to pop them in and take them out, the comfort level was also
perfect for a night out.

If you have further questions just leave a comment
and don't forget to follow the blog.

Happy Contact Shopping <3



3 comments:

  1. wowww you are so glamourous! i love what your wearing is that a pencil skirt? can't see the whole pic but wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks hun, it is a black pencil skirt that I paired up with a black and white plaid halter:), I updated the pictures so you can get a better idea :).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo