So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Thursday, November 25, 2010

LUSH : DARK ANGELS





I can't rave about this product enough, it truly works miracles if you
want to get stable skin. I would suggest someone with oily skin
that is not sensitive to use this product.
It contains charcoal and black sugar which
is used to exfoliate the skin
to get rid of dirt, oil, and any
type of pollution that may be clogged in your pores.

Pros: My skin texture was improved, I can feel my skin is really smooth
and it is not greasy. There is not much of a smell to it that is disturbing.
Perfect fo the summer especially because it can be quite drying if your not using a heavy moisturizer +toner.

Cons: a bit messy, it is black charcoal and it does not remove makeup.

Just my opinion on this facial cleanser, all you need is a pea sized amount for your
entire face so it lasts a long time.

What are your opinions about this lush cleanser?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip!!! It really helped =)

    (btw your sooooooo pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youu, thats so nice of you. Let me know what you think if you decide to try out this cleanser.Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo