So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sultry Smokey Eye

Summer is here and I cant describe how beautiful it is, I rather it being 40 degrees than
have snow and ice where I cant feel my toes!! I hope all of you are having an amazing
summer so far, I cant stand being at home when its so nice out..well last weekend I had the chance to do my friends makeup for a reception she was attending.

She wore a beautiful black and silver saree which looked super sexy on her,
she had asked me to do a look which would pull together the outfit so...
I started off by primin her lids with painterly paint pot by MAC,
I primed her face with a palladio face primer so the makeup would stay
put throughout her night of dancing.

Eyes: I started off with blunt e/s by urban decay to brighten her eyes, I also placed this colour
on her brow bone. I then placed Mac silvering e/s on the lid of her eye and applied carbon to the outer corner. I blend carbon inwards to create a smokey effect.

Cheeks: Since shes obsessed with contouring ;) I made sure I contoured with a shimmer free bronzer
and then applied Lorac hot and spicy blush duo on the apples of her cheeks.

Lips: I finished off her lips with Coco Lust by Mac, a pro longwear lipstick.

Lastly I applied Ardell falsies which really brought out her eyes!
Hope you enjoy this look!



Enjoy!!

1 comment:

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo