So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Beautiful Bridal

Hello ladies!
Today I had the greatest opportunity to do  bridal makeup
for a beautiful bride and her party of bridesmaids.
Enjoy the pictures, I will make this post short and sweet as I have just returned home
with aching feet but hey, I couldnt resist posting these beautiful pictures.

ENJOY!
PS. Special thanks to my assistant, I couldnt of done it without her so here is my appreciation <3.







Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my love,

    Yes that day was quite a busy day. It was a pleasure working with such a talented makeup artist I must say! :)

    The ladies looked lovely and the bride was stunning on her very special day!
    Hope to work as a team again soon!
    love yah babe
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo