So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Saturday, February 5, 2011

EOTD: PINK

Hello Ladies, Hope everyone is wonderful! So, as we all know valentine's day is right around the corner. Everywhere we go all you see is cinnamon hearts, teddy bears and heart melting love poems. What's better to start off February than a Valentine Day makeup look?


I Started off by Priming the lids with Mac's Painterly Paint pot.
For the inner corners I used Mac's Chill e/s.
Using bright colours on the inner corner like Chill will make the eye's really stand out.
In the centre of the eye lid I used Sunset B e/s by MAC.
On the outer Corner I blended out with some Passionate e/s.
Line your lids with your favourite black eyeliner.
Layer a couple of coats of your blackest mascara,
and you are date ready!
Good luck On trying out this makeup look for
your special someone :).

Watch out for more Valentine's Day Makeup Looks.
Thanks for stopping by Ladies and Stay POSH ;).


Jen
xoxo




1 comment:

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo