So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NOTD: Mac's Love and Friendship




Hellllooo loves, hope everyone is feeling wonderful! Life is seriously getting in the way of my blogging,
but my lovely readers and the positive comments always inspires to me to blog whether it is a simple post or
something more time consuming. Hats off to the bloggers that manage to post everyday, whether it is in between school/work or being a parent! :)

This Love and Friendship Nailpolish by Mac has been sitting in my drawer and was very unloved.
I decided to give it a shot as the colour from the outside never seemed appealing to me.
But...this dirty creamy lavender/lilac colour is the prettiest after about 2 coats! It is so elegant and
I have not seen another colour like this, and it is definitely a favorite in my collection now. It is truly a timeless nailpolish that goes with anything I am wearing, that is what I absolutely love about it.

Have any of you tried Mac's Love and Friendship? I would love to hear your thoughts about
this polish and please do share if there is a dupe out there!

Have a great one loves <3!


4 comments:

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo