So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Thursday, December 2, 2010

On Collins Ave. By OPI

* Tis The Season To be Jolly *






Its finally December..
it's cold out...
the mall's are full of commotion with the hussle
of all the Christmas shoppers..
ahhh love this time of year!!
Everybody is extra friendly and kind..
so I thought it was time to
bust out the red nail polishes,
anything glittery,
anything with stars or angels,
or reindeer just puts everybody in
the mood of Christmas spirit :)


I used On Collins Ave by OPI,
on my ring finger i did a little star
with any fine tip white nail polish...
and embedded a gold
little jewel.
It's very simple but yet eye catching..


Enjoy ladies and watch out for more Christmas looks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo