So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Monday, May 20, 2013

It's Prom Season!!!

It is that time of the year again!! Prom season is so exciting since I love seeing all the gorgeous gowns and beautiful makeup. This prom season I chose three of the looks I created to share with all of you. Each look was unique and personally selected by the girls themselves. They all looked so gorgeous and we were able to capture pictures of their dresses, makeup and hair. It was a long day but well worth it and enjoyed working with all three of these beautiful girls. If anyone has questions about the products applied or how the hair styles were completed please leave a comment below and I will do an additional post on each look. Thanks for stopping by!!























No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo