So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Friday, February 25, 2011

Eyes: BlueBrown Pigment

Hello Ladies, hope everyone is doing well! I received a sample of Mac's Blue Brown Pigment in a swap awhile ago and never got around to doing a look with it. So I decided to give it a try :).



So for the eyes I concentrated Mac BlueBrown Pigment more in the centre, I did not want to place
it all over the lid just to avoid looking like a disco ball. I added Go eyeshadow with a soft fluffy e/s brush to the outer corner and blended out the BlueBrown. This also softens the harshness of the pigment. Add a highlight close to your skin colour and voila ;) To complete, use your blackest eyeliner and mascara.

Lips: I used Semi-Annual which is a nude lipstick by Mac that has a slight pink undertone.

What do you guys think ?
Thank you so Much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo