So Posh Beauty





Total Views

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Who Wants Some Shimmaa Shimmaaa ?

The OPI Burlesque Nail Polishes are to dieeee for!!
All the colours add an extra shimmer to your nails which
will honestly cause some head turning!
I have gotten so many compliments as the nail polish is so festive!
OPI did an amazing job fitting this collection in with the holiday season instead of plain red polishes!!!I thought they would look all chunky with the glitter, and I also
assumed I would need a base coat of another purple colour, but
seriously  I was proved wrong as I am contemplating on burning more holes in my pocket to purchase all of  the other colours!!


Burlesque by OPI - Holiday Collection


                                                                         

The  shade is Show it and Glow it and it is certainly blinging!
It has fuschia glitter with alotof silver pieces.
I am definitely going be stalking up onthis holiday collection by OPI!
ENJOY !



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and everyone's comment, you guys are my motivation.Thank you. xoxo